Privacy Notice (how we use your information)
This Privacy Notice is designed to provide you with information on how Thomson Cleaning Ltd collects and processes your personal data. Thomson Cleaning Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, company no 116 2310
Our contact details are as follows:
Registered Office : Thomson Cleaning Ltd, Suite 201, 266 Banbury Road, Summertown, Oxford, OX2 7DL
Telephone: 01865 981220
The categories of your information that we process include:
- Personal identifiers and contacts (such as name, contact details and address)
- Correspondence (such as emails, text messages and phone call logs)
- Cleaning appointments (such as dates / times, regular cleaning plan details i.e XX hours weekly
- Payment information (such as payment received dates and amounts)
Why we collect and use your information:
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
- to enable allocation of cleaners to the client
- to monitor progress of tasks in day to day running of the business
- to assess and maintain the quality of our services
Collecting your information:
We collect your information via email, phone and SMS text messaging at the initial enquiry stage, and during the course of our contract with you. Personal data is essential for the operation of our business. Whilst much of the information you provide to us is mandatory to provide our service, some of it is requested on a voluntary basis. We can inform you at the point of collection, whether you are required to provide certain information to us or if you have a choice in this. You are legally entitled to request a copy of any data we hold about you. To do this you must send a request in writing. We may charge a £10 fee prior to issuing this information to you. If you elect not to provide us with your personal data we may be unable to provide our services to you.
Storing your data:
We hold the minimum amount of data we require to operate our business. We will only store your data as long as absolutely necessary for us to carry out our work. We have measures in place to ensure security of personal data, including but not limited to the following:
- Any data stored electronically is encrypted.
- Data is shared only within our business, and only so far as required for the day to day running of the business.
- Computer equipment used by us is equipped with security software including anti-virus and firewall. These measures help to prevent unauthorised access to our systems.
- Access to data is protected by two factor authentication.
Who we share your information with:
- The cleaner you have been allocated for regular cleaning and a stand-in if you request one, if your regular cleaner is ill or goes on holiday.
- We do not share information about you with anyone except your allocated cleaner.
Your rights regarding your personal data:
You have the right to:
- to ask us for access to information about you that we hold
- to have your personal data rectified, if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- to restrict our processing of your personal data (i.e. permitting its storage but no further processing)
- to object to direct marketing (including profiling) and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics
- not to be subject to decisions based purely on automated processing where it produces a legal or similarly significant effect on you
If you have a concern or complaint about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance or directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
We may need to update this Privacy Notice periodically so we recommend that you revisit this information from time to time. This version was last updated on 11/12/2020 If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact: Abby Thomson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org